KEH & Associates is committed, as individuals and a business, to creating a beneficial impact on the local communities in which we live and work. By actively contributing, we have helped to positively shape our communities. Our support is expressed through charitable donations and sponsorships, as well as the personal involvement of our staff with various non-profit organizations.
Oxnard Yellow Jackets Freshman Football
As a ‘Banner Sponsor’ the funds aided those students who may not have been able to participate. KEH couldn’t be any prouder as they finished their first season of high school football as the 2015 Freshman Football League Champions (9 and 1 record). Gentlemen, here’s to a great season and an even better 2016.
Oxnard Yellow Jackets Wrestling
As an ‘Advertisement Sponsor’ for the 2015-16 Wrestling Team, funds went to support the team’s insurance and travel expenses. As such, participants’ fees were lowered to an affordable amount, so more students could participate. We wish the team much success and a winning season. Go Jackets!
El Rio Softball
El Rio Riots Girls Softball (U8): With KEH’s generosity and additional fundraising by each player, El Rio was able to register two teams in the 2015 Fall Ball season. These girls all have hearts of gold and always played with smiles on their faces. It was with great pleasure that KEH sponsored this group of ‘lil ladies. We can’t wait to see you in action during the next season. Go Riots!
KEH employees also volunteer their time to a variety of community programs and events in the San Diego area, such as:
- Sponsor for the Annual Susan G. Komen 3Day – San Diego, CA
- Sponsor of the 2011 through 2014 Charity Poker Tournaments to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad
- Sponsor of Oktoberfest charity fundraiser– Carlsbad, CA
- Supporter of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Carlsbad Annual Gala
- Local Non-profit Board Member, La Costa 35 Athletics Club
- Service as Board member – Boys and Girls Clubs of Carlsbad
- Sponsor of the Coalinga, CA High School Basketball Program
- Financial Supporter of the Boys and Girls Club of San Marcos
- Sponsor of the 58th Annual Charity Golf Tournament – “Clubs for a Brighter Future” – Presented by Taylormade Golf Company, Inc.
Support Our Community Groups
Please visit the following sites to learn more about these important organizations and schools in our local community.